Chai Blogging In

Friday, October 3, 2008

Waited long and Excited now.

I felt bit bad, when all my friends were getting call from the most happening event in Bangalore- “Teach India” for the induction programme. We all five of them had registered for this at the same time; everyone got call from the Teach India but except me :(. Wondering why I did not get. It was me who inspired them to volunteer but I did not get a call from them till yesterday 12.00 PM. It was weekend and I had not touch the cell phone from the time I woke up. At about 1 in the afternoon just before going to have my lunch peeped into my cell and found 1 New Message from Teach India, excited and read through the message and it was the message to attend the induction programme on the Oct 5th in City College. I had been waiting for this from the time I registered. Thanks to Ashok who educated and inspired me on this. And now waiting for 5th Oct.

4 Comments:

Blogger JC said...

All the best! Wish you go many many miles ahead on this path.
I'm still wondering on treading this path...Hope to get inspired by you very soon.

October 3, 2008 at 4:07 AM  
Blogger --xh-- said...

wow, all teh best ... btw, was it 12 AM or PM? ;)

October 3, 2008 at 5:11 AM  
Blogger chai said...

oooppps. thanks for pointing out.

October 5, 2008 at 10:06 PM  
Blogger Indu said...

All the best. Do write about u r experience in teaching too

October 8, 2008 at 4:36 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home