Chai Blogging In

Friday, April 4, 2008

My First Blog


my first blog

Always busy with work, never made an attempt or even thought of writing a blog. Work Alcoholic.

Yes to be said always indulged in busy work, and continuous learning phase of the life. Never got the mind towards all these Time Pass Work.

Well I called it Time Pass Work. I know some (blogger) who are reading this blog get angry on me. But it was to me, as I was never into the blogging.

But now I am writing my first blog :-)

Well! Will tell u how I fell to writing the blog or how I got an interest to write the blog.

One afternoon one of my friend sent me a blog to read. But I refused to read, I told him I am not into all these stuffs, which are Time Pass Work. I told him the same Time pass work. That afternoon I felt very boring and it was very sunny day out and at the same time we had no work to do, as the project was just finished. As usual in the free time thought of learning some latest Tools, which I was very fascinated. But the trigger was that I did not open the tool to start Researching, rather I opened the browser and went to the link the friend sent. Till now unable to find the reason, but I guess it’s the blog I read made me to Blog!

It was an one page Blog, I don’t even remember the blog name or the per­son name who wrote the blog, it shows my interest on Reading the Blog. Kept on reading and reading, the blog really refreshed me up and made me smile a little bit :-)

Kept on thinking on what topic do I start blogging? (Gave my mind a bit work). I had pre-conception that bloggers they just copy paste the content from some where. So I felt I shouldn't do the same. It should be natural and simple and own. Then thought why not share my experience of start up in writing blog with others and to make some or the other smile a bit like me.

I started writing the blog meanwhile my cell rang. Actually it disturbed my attention. But still picked the call and told “HELLO”. The other end it was as AD call from “AIRTEL”. Immediately I cut the call and stated writing. This shows my interest in writing the Blog Now.

This how I stated writing this blog. Hope u Folks find it interesting and I guess some of u folks out there smiled read­ing this.

This is just a starting. Keep Awaiting for the next Blog :-) :-)

1 Comments:

Blogger Indu said...

Well written. Do continue writing.

April 13, 2008 at 9:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home